Category: Concrete Buckets
Activity: SPEKTRUM Equipment
SPEKTRUM Concrete Bucket (CB) and Lay-Down Concrete Bucket (LCB) are used for transportation and unloading of concrete, filling columns and construction frames. Lay-Down Concrete Bucket (LCB) has lowered height of concrete loading in horizontal position which allows easy and direct loading from concrete truck.
SPEKTRUM CONCRETE BUCKETS
LIGHT WEIGHT – DURABILITY – EASY OPERATION
These constructions are refered to equipment for newly placed concrete.
- Easy concrete dosing due to simple lever system.
- Lock of lever system prevents self-opening of the flap.
- Versatility of concrete unloading – through steel chute or rubber hose.
- Stability in horizontal and vertical positions.
- Possibility to install vibrator on the cone of the bucket for unloading of hard and dry mixes.
- Remote opening / closing of the flap due to cord device.
Technical Data of Concrete Buckets
Other SPEKTRUM Equipment for Newly Placed Concrete
Other equipment for newly placed concrete are available from SPEKTRUM:
SPEKTRUM Portable Screed Electric PSE
SPEKTRUM Double Screed Electric
SPEKTRUM Truss Screed
SPEKTRUM Hook for wire knitting
SPEKTRUM Channel Float CF
SPEKTRUM Scraper Float SF
SPEKTRUM Spreader Wagon SW